Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Countdown is On

We are planning to start school back up around here on August 4th. That's only THREE more weeks of summer for us. I guess that makes me a little bit sad, but I am also excited to dive back in. The kids feel the same. They sort of whine that we are starting before all their friends, but at the same time, they have been excited to see the new curricula coming in the mail. Fancy has already started her Language Arts and is wanting to check out her Math that came Thursday.

Anyway, I am saying all this just to warn you that for the next few days (or weeks) I will be updating my sidebar with school info. It will be a work in progress atleast for a bit.

Hope you're having a GREAT weekend.

1 comment:

kristinleighkelly said...

Looks like a great year ahead of you! I love all of the American History!