Monday, May 5, 2008

Last of the Virginia Pics

Here we are with "Mamaw" and PaPaw". They were the sweetest hosts. They fed us WELL ..... I swear, we spent the whole weekend feeling like we were at a Bed and Breakfast. They spoiled us all rotten. My kids fell in LOVE with them. I was so happy to have my family get to know them. They were a great influence on me in high school.
Me, The Husband, and "B" and "D" ..... we had such an awesome visit. It was so great to see them again after so many years.

Here we are with all the kiddos. "D" and I just couldn't get over how we would sit in this very same house together having junk food and watching "Dallas" after school and now here we were with our husbands and kids. Wow. Time flies .....

Thanks for a GREAT visit guys .... we hope to see you all again real soon !!!!

No comments: