Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family Fun Night

We went out to dinner and shopping tonight .... mostly in honor of Mothers Day and Fancy's upcoming 12th birthday.


She chose our favorite local Italian place for pizza. It was tasty as always (note ... we eat here WAY too often). Ugh.


I got a GREAT new camera for Mothers Day so I had to play with it tonight and take a few snapshots. I love this gift. I've had a digital for years but it was from when they first came out. It was 2.8 MegaPixels. This one was quite an upgrade ... and SO cute too. My Fancy did a GREAT job picking it out. Love you Baby!!


We ran into Staples tonight so The Husband could get a label maker he's been needing for work .... we all had some fun with it tonight including labeling the dog. "MAX"


The evening was wrapped up with some fun on the PS2 American Idol game that we bought tonight. I would say it is for the kids but I have wanted this game for YEARS. I was SO excited to play and JUST NOW stopped (12:20am).


Off to bed ..........

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Happy birthday Fancy!! Yes, 12 years ago you and I were pretty much in the same boat, huh? Doesn't time fly? It hardly seems like it's been 12 years since these precious kids arrived!

Enjoy that new camera, and if you have time, I tagged you over at my blog.

Have a great week!