Monday, December 17, 2007

A Day of Shopping

Last Saturday, we took some time to get our Christmas shopping wrapped up .... well that was the GOAL.



The Husband and Bubby are at fault for us not getting finished. Does anyone else have this problem: We ran into The Bass Pro Shops to pick up a gift card ..... 2 hours later we were leaving the store. It is a MAN haven. Fancy and I were not as entertained. I admit there are some neat things there, but 30 minutes was PLENTY for me. We exercised our patience and were good sports though.

Here are a few pictures I took (I had to do SOMETHING with all that time on my hands).

Bubby really enjoyed these turtles that were soaking up the sun (lamps) .... he could have sat here for HOURS. He had question after question. I did my best to answer them. Does this count as science?



(For the record, those are Fancy's hands with the nail polish ..... I thought it looked a bit like they were Bubby's. She was between Bubby and their Daddy.)


Bubby had to have his picture taken here as well .... he was a bit nervous though, so Daddy stood between him and the bear:

No comments: