Monday, September 17, 2007

My Little Drummer Boy

Well, Bubby had his first drum lesson last week and LOVED it !!

He has been practicing almost nonstop since. Every morning I expect to see For Sale signs in our neighbors' yards. None yet. We are strict about times of day he can practice. The neighbors swear they have not been bothered. I hope they are being truthful. I have been outside when he is playing and it honestly sounds like a radio that is just a bit too loud .... not too bad. I am amazed at how muted it is because I swear, I am considering buying myself some earplugs. It is SO loud inside.

To show you his passion level .... here is a picture of his to do list (helping set priorities) from Church this weekend: I guess I should be grateful that atleast his #1 is right.


We hung that up on the wall by his drum set .... here he is being silly:


And here are some pictures of him practicing:


Have a great week !!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I enjoyed meeting you last weekend, too!!

And, my "little drummer boy" just started his drum lessons last week as well. Very cool! I love those pictures, and your blog. :)