Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Yummy Sunday Dinner

I don't know why I decided to photograph this other than the fact that it was just the perfect meal following the perfect day.

The house was clean, the laundry was done, the school week was organized.... trust me people, there aren't many of these kinds of moments around here lately.
The husband grilled salmon and veggies, I made brown rice and sweet tea, we sat outside and ate on the patio in 65 degree weather ..... it just doesn't get any better.

The funny part is: Just look at those smiling faces! As I was basking in the glory of this family moment, my kids were quite sad that they had been called in to eat .... they had been playing outside ALL day with their friends and they weren't quite ready for it to end.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Okay, I wish I could type this comment in green to show my envy. I LOVE salmon, but that's one thing I always order out because Luke just... doesn't. ;) It does sound like a perfect day! I want that weather back... today's been dreary and sort of cool. C'mon spring!!

Oh- the cabbage juice is yours... I'll figure out how to get it to you! :)