Tuesday, January 15, 2008

While I am at it .....

I seem to be on a posting roll today, so I will wrap up with this:

Three weeks late, I am finally posting some Christmas pictures.

We went to the 3 o'clock Christmas Eve service at church and then came home for the traditional Lloyd Family Christmas Eve Fajita dinner. YUMMY!!

We had almost twenty people in our house and it was pretty fabulous. Look at the ridiculous amount of presents under and around that tree. (Sorry the pic turned out a bit blurry).
Here is Fancy carrying around her cousin, my sister's sweet baby girl who just turned a year old. Bubby was busy unwrapping something and that is our nephew in red on the floor tearing into one of his many gifts.
Here is Bubby and his cousin playing together under the coffee table.
Bubby was excited to get a music stand for his beloved Drum Kit while The Husband was trying to remember if he knows how to play chess. (This picture is actually from Christmas morning when it was just us.)
This is my brother in green and my Mother-in-law in the stripes. She was on Gift Card patrol as there is always the fear that a kid will throw one away in the mass of wrapping paper. It hasn't happened yet thanks to her years of diligence. =)
Here is my Father-in-law at the kitchen table and if you look closely, my sister and dad are sitting at the table in the background as well. Fancy is busy helping the baby walk around. Let me just mention that in any situation if you want to find Fancy, find the baby in the room.
This pic is of my favorite gift of all. My parents gave us this entertainment center. It really warms up the living room. I love it!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!



BEFORE

AFTER


Here is Max, aka "The Beast" trying to look innocent after getting caught with that green gift bag which conveniently contained chocolates. Wonder why he chose to pull that one from beneath the tree.


And last but not least, Pedro (so named because he is part Chihuahua and Fancy knew that was in Mexico). Since he has grown we have decided that the mark on his back looks somewhat like Africa and have since wondered if we chose the wrong geographic area when choosing his name.

Since we are currently studying this continent, would it be wrong to let the kids label countries on him with washable marker? What do you think? =)

Merry Belated Christmas!!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

What a festive Christmas! I could hear all of the chatter and giftwrap just looking at the pictures... what fun! And I LOVE the entertainment center. It looks great!